Are you in need of a new roof? If so, save yourself a headache by getting it done ASAP. Let the professionals at Raleigh Roofers take care of your roof. Our roof replacement services will beautify and protect your property.
You can count on us for both residential and commercial roofing services. We provide a warranty on all our work and materials. Call 919-422-2442 to schedule our roof replacement services today.
We follow a strict process to ensure you have quality results. Our team will:
We'll replace rusted metal panels to prevent leaking and seal the edges on membrane roofs. You can look to us for TPO or EPDM roofing work, too. Contact us now to learn more about our commercial roofing services in or around Raleigh and Cary, NC.
Regardless of whether a storm created a downpour of rain or volley of hail, wind alone can do enough harm to your rooftop to call for major repairs or total replacement. So after a tornado, thunderstorm, typhoon or hailstorm, make a point to check the on state of your rooftop.
Rainstorms, tornadoes, hailstorms and hurricanes can tear shingles from your rooftop and put quite the beating on it with tree limbs. Follow these steps to check for storm damage to your rooftop:
• Inspect your attics for damage or water intrusion. If any water stains show up on your ceiling or walls, you'll likely need repairs or a roof replacement.
• Look for indications of storm damage starting from the earliest stages. Check for missing shingles or missing bits of metal fascia, including any metal pieces from around your chimney. Evaluate the state of exhaust pipes, valleys, external edges or points where the rooftop meets the walls.
• Obviously, you'll see if a tree fell on your rooftop. Provided that this is true, avoid staying in your home until we can decide if any structural damage was done. Consider hiring us if your home endured structural damage, as you'll require more than rooftop repairs.
• If the storm produced hail, check for rooftop damage along with siding damage. Hail damage regularly comes in the form of dimples, made by smaller pieces of hail that pound the external layer of shingles.
• Stay safe - abstain from going on the rooftop to check for damage yourself and rather contact Raleigh Roofers, an expert roofing contractor.
Most property owners are concerned principally with having their rooftop protect all the important stuff under it. It's also a major insulator, and if you're using a portion of the newer, more innovative roofing materials of today, the summer heat is reflected off the rooftop as opposed to absorbing it, which is an extraordinary alleviation as far as cost (service bills) and solace.
While the rooftop serves in a useful way, a new rooftop would look even better! There are numerous choices out there, including natural wood, which for certain property holders, can't be beat for it's natural beauty.
Home inspectors rush toward the rooftop when they go to a property, because the good standing of a rooftop is a major factor in determining a home's value. For instance, a new roof has been found to offer a magnificent rate of profitability as it tremendously improves the "health" of a home.
If you're selling your home and the roof is need of attention, it tends to be a major detriment on the value of the property and it will put your property in the "fixer-upper" classification and could really hold you back from selling it.